Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Home Mount Hermon Home
I just found out tonight that a friend of mine will be working at Mount Hermon this summer. And as overjoyed that I am that he will be working in this awesome place it's keeping me up realizing how much the herm means to me and how much I miss it. The herm is home to me and that never changes. It's my constant in this crazy life. I know that there's a place where people still love me, where redwoods still grow tall, where summers are the best time of year, and people change and grow in the Lord. I miss that brief time in my life where my life focused soley on the herm. It was one of the hardest and most challenegeing times in my life and I wouldn't give it up for anything. The relationships that I've taken away from that are my best support... They are my family. My heart yearns for summers at Mount Hermon and I wish I was able to spend another summer working there. I'm pretty sure that's never going to happen again and all ill have are my sweet memories of this place. And now ill have someone to talk about them with that's closer to home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment