Wednesday, January 6, 2010

and now a message from our sponsors....

Well the year has turned and it has come to my attention that I do not update nearly as often as I should.... but life is hetic and I often don't think that my owrds would do much good to the rest of the world. But hopefully in this next year this little blog will get some attention and be put to good use.

Intern life is interesting as always. I don't think I have fully adjusted to living life in e-green but in all honesty I don't think I ever will adjust to being here with some many people. Its oddly comofrting to come to the conclusion at long last. Drama floats around like pollen in lompton but eh you need to take it with a grain of salt. I was involved in some but in all honesty today I just got fed up with my involvement and stopped.... just stopped. Francesca Battistelli has a song on her cd that says "I'm letting go to the life I planned for me and my dreams...." which in all honesty I have done. Its left me feeling a little defeated and uncomfertable but maybe thats where God wants me right now. I need to better balance my life between work/mh and the outside world. I attended a missionary conference in Rocklin a week ago and someone referred to mh as "a missionay compound". I was taken aback by this statement but I realized its very true. We sorta just hang out and let the people come to us. I don't really know if this is a good or a bad thing..... but I think I need to get out more.

The store has been doing inventory for the past 3 days and we are finally done. I don't think counting will come easily to me for awhile but other than that I escaped with only some cabin fever. 2010 has started and this looks to be an interesting year to say the least. I'm excited to see where God has me at the end. My internship is up in September and I've been telling everyone that I have been looking forward to a vacation after my internship ends. No plans yet for after the vacation... hopefully something exciting and new.

I'll be writing more often and probably posting some on my knitting if I can ever finsh anything. My brain is a little scattered and I need to finish some projects.... problem is I just keep starting new ones. whoops...

No comments: