Thursday, July 26, 2012

amazing

well I am back from Poland and it was an amazing time there. I am just amazed at the ways God worked in us this past week... we had 30 people come to Christ during camp and when your camp is about 100 people with a little less than half being the leadership team that is an amazing number. The missionaries with us said this was one of the biggest numbers they had ever heard of. And to really think about it it just boggles my mind. What does God have in store for us? For the people who accepted Christ this week? What great things will come next? I saw so many small miracles this past week and felt the Holy Spirit move in great ways that I am still amazed with what has happened. If anything else this trip has shown me and made even more important to share Jesus with everyone, to be more bold with my faith, and to fully trust in Gods plan for our lives. Only with God does great things happen.

I just got home today so it still seems so freash yet so far away. I really miss Poland and being here at home makes me want to be back there way too much. And things at home are not always the best. I realized that talking about myself is hard for me to do... I don't oftn really tell people how I'm feeling, and today I finally admitted to a friend that I just wanted something to go away it was like a small crack in the wall formed. I'm still thinking through my trip and I should really take some time to really sit down and write out my story about it... and tell everything I really went through not just the outside emotions of it all. I want to go back to Poland. I don't think that California will have a hold on me much longer. I'm trying to figure out the next step in my life and I'm waiting for Gods plan to show itself.

You know God answers prayers in funny ways sometimes. Whats so funny about it... well I'm not sur if even I kow the full of it yet. You and I will just have to be pateint.

No comments: