Monday, January 17, 2011
Made it!
well kids. I´m finally here in Spain at school. I´ve been here for 2.5 days now and to me it still feels unreal. Like I´m still in Cali starting a summer at camp but with some obvious diferences. I never really thought I would ever really get here. But I guess I am here now. So far its been good. The food isn´t all that great (but we know I´m a picky eater) and to me its just hard to meet new people. Most of the kids here are 18 or 19 so I feel ages ahead of them. The director of the school Joe is super cool. He calls us ¨my loves¨and laughs at his own jokes. Its awesome to be around someone like that. Classes started today and are interesting. This week we having Intro to the Bible and a prayer class. We switch classes every week and we do a lot of other things too like out reach and bible studying. I´m still not really sure how everything goes. Well I need to go now... I eeed to walk to the market before our last class today. I´ll write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AHHHH!!! So exciting! This seems like such a surreal experience for you! I am so very happy for you love!
Post a Comment