Thursday, December 23, 2010

wondering and searching

can I just say that I have been looking for one savings bond for like the past 3 days and it seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.... I've seen it in the past 3 months so I know its here.... I'll find you you little squirt.

I've been pondering my time after Bible school. I found out yesterday that I wasn't accepted into the internship I applied for, which is okay. Gods will not mines. But it does bug me out cus I had the off chance of being able to travel after that and now I don't have the money to travel... which sucks. beh. I still haven't bought my plane ticket back yet. I'm still figuring out what I'm gonna do after school ends... I just don't feel led to do anything. Some ideas have come up but I don't know what will work out or what Gods plan is just yet.

People keep telling me to travel after my time in school is done and I would just like it to be known that traveling is very expensive. Train tickets are somewhat rediculous (or at least the ones I've been looking at) and I whole wish I could get a rail pass but unless God sends me one from Heaven.... the only train I'll be taking is from Alacante to Madrid (maybe Toledo its on the way to Madrid). Scratch that... The mysteries of the spaish railway system were just revealed. It was a round trip ticket I was looking at and it was one way. woot for travel! Still trying to figure things out though.

Like I said I've been wondering about after school.... I'll need to get a job somewhere but I don't think I'll want to be in Lompoc long. I've been thinking about moving to Seattle for awhile but I would definately need to find a job up there before I moved. I need to figure out whats going on with this subbing thing. I plan on calling them when they get back to school so then at least I could get subbing when I get back and save up some money that way while applying to schools. My mom brought up the idea of moving to a different country for awhile and I might check that out, I could teach english overseas and with some subbing it would make it easier to porcure a job. I'm just waiting for God to help me out. If something happens while I'm in Spain... well I just might stay in Europe for awhile and this is my fair warning to everyone.

So right now I'm praying for Gods guidance and hoping He'll show me what to do or where to look. I don't think I'll be going back to MH next summer. I'm going to apply to another camp just as back up and we'll see where it goes. but other than that thats all.... its 3 weeks till I leave.

No comments: